TNPESU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University (TNPESU) has released a notification at www.tnpesu.org for recruitment to the Post of Assistant System Analyst in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 26th February 2020
TNPESU Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University (TNPESU)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant System Analyst|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TNPESU Official Website||www.tnpesu.org|
TNPESU Assistant System Analyst Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc with computer science and Engineering. Or Master’s Degree with Computer Science / Information Technology from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TNPESU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
All Others: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply for TNPESU Recruitment 2020 – Assistant System Analyst Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Melakottaiyur (Po), Chennai – 600 127. Phone: 044- 27477906 on or before 26th February 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNPESU Assistant System Analyst Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TNPESU recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Melakottaiyur (Po), Chennai – 600 127. Phone: 044- 27477906 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNPESU Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||11th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||26th February 2020|