TNPL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 03 Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) Vacancies. Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) Posts through TNPL official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Trichy – Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these TNPL Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) jobs before 08th November 2019. Official website of TNPL is www.tnpl.com recruitment 2019.
TNPL Vacancy Details – Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Name of the Post||Semi Skilled (Energy Operator)|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Pay Scale (Per Month)||Rs. 42320/-|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Trichy – Tamilnadu|
|TNPL Official Web Site||www.tnpl.com|
TNPL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed SSLC, NTC from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: Basis of Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) job notification 2019 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years
- SC/SCA/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Candidates – 2 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Semi Skilled (D) (Energy Operator)||Rs.31788/-|
|Semi Skilled (C) (Energy Operator)||Rs.40982/-|
|Semi Skilled (B) (Energy Operator)||Rs.42320/-|
How to Apply for TNPL Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the TNPL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-HR, TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED, KAGITHAPURAM-639136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 15th November 2019.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 25th October 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 08th November 2019
- Last Date for submission of Printout of Application Form – 15th November 2019