TNPL Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has released a notification at www.tnpl.com for recruitment to the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Plant Engineer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online & Offline on or before 23rd March 2020
TNPL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Plant Engineer|
|Total No of Posts||50|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Karur – Tamilnadu|
|TNPL Official Website||www.tnpl.com|
TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee, Plant Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B. Tech in relevant field from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TNPL Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Personal Interview
How to Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2020 – Graduate Engineer Trainee, Plant Engineer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at tnpl.com official website starts from 23rd February 2020 to 23rd March 2020. After that send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-HR TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU.
Steps to Apply for TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee, Plant Engineer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TNPL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-HR TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNPL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||23rd February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd March 2020|