TNPSC Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification at www.tnpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Dy Registrar, Dy Collector in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 19th February 2020 11:59 PM
TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|PSC Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Dy Registrar, Dy Collector|
|Total No of Posts||69|
|Pay Scale||56100 – 177500/-|
|TNPSC Official Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Dy Registrar, Dy Collector Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official notification candidate should have completed Degree of any of the Universities or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament. from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the TNPSC Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widows of all Categories/ Ex-Servicemen : Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Preliminary, Main written exam, Oral Test and Interview.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2020 – Dy Registrar, Dy Collector Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TNPSC Govt jobs can apply through online at TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in starts from 20th January 2020 to 19th February 2020 11:59 PM.
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Dy Registrar, Dy Collector Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC official Website wwww.tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate shoul have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
TNPSC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||20th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th February 2020 11:59 PM|