TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification at tnpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of District Educational Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Jan-2023
TNPSC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Details||District Educational Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 56,900 – 2,09,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNPSC Official Website||tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNPSC official notification candidate should have completed 12th, B.Ed, BT, Masters Degree, M.Sc, MA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Destitute Widow Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Interview
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (District Educational Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in, Starts from 14-12-2022 to 13-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for TNPSC District Educational Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Jan-2023
- Application Correction Window Period: 18th – 20th January 2023
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 09th April 2023
TNPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.