TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification at tnpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor & Clinical Psychologist in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Dec-2022
TNPSC Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor & Clinical Psychologist|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 2,05,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNPSC Official Website||tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNPSC official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc/ BA/ MA in Psychology, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Clinical Psychology, Post Graduation Diploma in Medical and Social Psychology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 37 years , as on 01-07-2022.
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Destitute Widow Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test, Interview
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (Assistant Professor & Clinical Psychologist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in, Starts from 15-11-2022 to 14-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Professor & Clinical Psychologist Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Dec-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 14-12-2022
- Application Correction Window Period: 19th – 21st December 2022
TNPSC Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.