TNRD Chennai Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Rural Development Chennai (TNRD Chennai) has released a notification at www.tnrd.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of State Quality Monitors in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 25th November 2020
TNRD Chennai Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Rural Development Chennai (TNRD Chennai)|
|Name of the Post||State Quality Monitors|
|Total No of Posts||13|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1000/- Per Day|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNRD Chennai Official Website||www.tnrd.gov.in|
TNRD Chennai State Quality Monitors Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu Rural Development Chennai official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TNRD Chennai jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for TNRD Chennai Recruitment 2020 – State Quality Monitors Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Directorate of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj, Panagal Building, 1, Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai-600015 on or before 25th November 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNRD Chennai State Quality Monitors Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TNRD Chennai recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Directorate of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj, Panagal Building, 1, Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai-600015 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNRD Chennai Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||12th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||25th November 2020|