TNRD Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Kanniyakumari (TNRD Kanniyakumari) has released a notification at www.kanniyakumari.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 12th December 2020
TNRD Kanniyakumari Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Kanniyakumari (TNRD Kanniyakumari)|
|Name of the Post||Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer|
|Total No of Posts||3|
|Pay Scale||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per month|
|Job Location||Kanniyakumari – Tamilnadu|
|TNRD Kanniyakumari Official Website||www.kanniyakumari.nic.in|
Tamilnadu Govt Jobs in Kanniyakumari District
TNRD Kanniyakumari Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Kanniyakumari official notification candidates should have completed a Diploma from any of the recognized boards or universities.
Age Limit: To apply for TNRD Kanniyakumari jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for TNRD Kanniyakumari Recruitment 2020 – Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the specified address in the notification on or before 12th December 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNRD Kanniyakumari Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TNRD Kanniyakumari recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNRD Kanniyakumari Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||06th November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||12th December 2020|