TNRD Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Driver vacancies. Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tamilnadu (TNRD) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Driver Posts through TNRD official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Chennai – Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these TNRD Driver jobs before 25th October 2019. Official website of TNRD is www.tnrd.gov.in recruitment 2019.
TNRD Vacancy Details – Driver Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tamilnadu (TNRD)|
|Name of the Post||Driver|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TNRD Official Web Site||www.tnrd.gov.in|
TNRD Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – 08th Pass
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2019
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 30 Years
- BC/MBC/BCM Candidates – 2 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Driving Test, Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for TNRD Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tamilnadu Driver recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the TNRD recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to the below address:- (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 25th October 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 11th October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 25th October 2019