TNSALT Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Salt Corporation Limited (TNSALT) has released a notification at www.tnsalt.com for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Manager, DGM, Executive Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 18th May 2020.
TNSALT Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Salt Corporation Limited (TNSALT)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager, DGM, Executive Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||4|
|Pay Scale||As Per TNSALT Official Notification|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|TNSALT Official Website||www.tnsalt.com|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM)||1|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||1|
|Deputy Manager (Accounts & Administration)||1|
TNSALT Deputy Manager, DGM, Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification & Age Limit: As per the TNSALT recruitment norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for TNSALT Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Manager, DGM, Executive Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TNSALT Govt jobs can apply through online at TNSALT official website www.tnsalt.com starts from 17th April 2020 to 18th May 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNSALT Deputy Manager, DGM, Executive Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through TNSALT official Website wwww.tnsalt.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamilnadu Salt Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNSALT online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
TNSALT Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||17th April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th May 2020|