TNSCDRC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (TNSCDRC) has released a notification at consumer.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Judicial Member, Non-Judicial Member in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Sep-2021
TNSCDRC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (TNSCDRC)|
|Post Details||Judicial Member, Non-Judicial Member|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TNSCDRC Official Website||consumer.tn.gov.in|
TNSCDRC Recruitment required eligibility details
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens, in the prescribed format, from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up the following posts sanctioned to the Tamil Nadu State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
TNSCDRC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per TNSCDRC official notification candidate should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities. The candidate applying for the post/s notified above must necessarily know to read, write and speak Tamil
|Judicial Member||As Per Norms|
Age Limit: (as of 01.07.2021)
A Candidate must have attained the age of 40 years and should not have attained the age of 61 years.
Explanation: Applicants should not have been born after 02.07.1981 and should not have been born before 02.07.1960.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
Merit, Viva Voice, Oral Test
How to apply for TNSCDRC Recruitment (Judicial Member, Non-Judicial Member ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar (Recruitment), Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court of Madras, Chennai – 600 104 on or before 13-Sep-2021.
The candidates have to download the prescribed Application Form from “http://www.consumer.tn.gov.in” or https://www.scdrc.tn.gov.in or
“https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in” The duly filled-in application shall be submitted with all their testimonials (self-attested) by REGISTERED POST on or before 13.09.2021 by 05.45 p.m to the above address.
Steps to Apply for TNSCDRC Judicial Member, Non-Judicial Member Jobs 2021
Before filling in the application, the candidates are advised to go through the Consumer Protection (Qualification for appointment, method of recruitment, procedure of appointment, term of office, resignation and removal of the President and members of the State Commission and District Commission) Rules, 2020 AND the Tamil Nadu Consumer Protection (Salary, Allowances, and Conditions of Service of President and Members of the State Commission and District Commission) Rules, 2021.
- First of all, go through the TNSCDRC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Sep-2021
TNSCDRC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: consumer.tn.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.