TNSCPS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society (TNSCPS) has released a notification at www.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Programme Manager in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 09th October 2020
TNSCPS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society (TNSCPS)|
|Name of the Post||Programme Manager|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TNSCPS Official Website||www.tn.gov.in|
TNSCPS Programme Manager Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society official notification candidate should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TNSCPS jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 – Programme Manager Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Secretary, Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Science, No: 300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai-600010 on or before 09th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNSCPS Programme Manager Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the TNSCPS recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Secretary, Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Science, No: 300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai-600010 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNSCPS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||25th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||09th October 2020|