TNSCPS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu state child Protection society (TNSCPS) has released a recruitment notification for District Child Protection Officer jobs at www.tnscps.tn.gov.in. TNSCPS notification in pdf, vacancy, age limit, salary, an application form is furnished below. Tamil Nadu Govt jobs aspirants go through the TNSCPS job notification 2020 fully, before applying to these jobs in Tamilnadu.
TNSCPS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu state child Protection society (TNSCPS)|
|Name of the Post||District Child Protection Officer|
|Total No of Posts||16|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 33,250/- Per Month|
|TNSCPS Official Website||www.tnscps.tn.gov.in|
TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamil Nadu state child Protection society official notification candidate should have completed a Graduation in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development (10+2+3 pattern)from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for TNSCPS jobs 2020, candidate age should be Minimum 26 Years and Maximum 40 Years, As on 01-09-2020
How to Apply for TNSCPS Recruitment 2020 – District Child Protection Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Commissioner of Social Defence / Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No,3O0, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai-600 010 on or before 23-09-2020.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
Steps to Apply for TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the TNSCPS recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photographs, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, send the application form to this address:- The Commissioner of Social Defence / Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No,3O0, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai-600 010 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
TNSCPS Recruitment – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||17-09-2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||23-09-2020|
TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification pdf & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE