TNUSRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released a notification at www.karur.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Police Personnel in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 26th October 2020
TNUSRB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of the Post||Police Personnel|
|Total No of Posts||7810|
|Pay Scale||As Per TNUSRB Official Notification|
|Job Location||Karur – Tamil Nadu|
|TNUSRB Official Website||www.karur.nic.in|
TNUSRB Police Personnel Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Armed Forces Second Guard||695||10th|
|Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police||6545|
|Prison Second Class Guard||112|
|Fire and rescue operations||458|
Age Limit: To apply for TNUSRB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 – Police Personnel Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TNUSRB Govt jobs can apply online at TNUSRB official website www.karur.nic.in starts from 14th October 2020 to 26th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for TNUSRB Police Personnel Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through TNUSRB Official Website wwww.karur.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNUSRB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
TNUSRB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||14th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th October 2020|