Trichy Employment and Training Department Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Driver vacancy. Trichy Employment and Training Department invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Driver Post through Trichy Employment and Training Department official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Trichy – Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Trichy Employment and Training Department Driver jobs before 31st October 2019. Official website of Trichy Employment and Training Department is www.tiruchirappalli.nic.in recruitment 2019.
Trichy Employment and Training Department Vacancy Details – Driver Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Trichy Employment and Training Department|
|Name of the Post||Driver|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Trichy – Tamilnadu|
|Trichy Employment and Training Department Official Web Site||www.tiruchirappalli.nic.in|
Trichy Employment and Training Department Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of Trichy Employment and Training Department Driver Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed 08th Pass from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: Basis of Driver job notification 2019 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years As on 01st September 2019
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Driving Test, Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply for Trichy Employment and Training Department Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Trichy Employment and Training Department Driver recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Trichy Employment and Training Department recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to the below address:- (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 31st October 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 17th October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 31st October 2019