UCIL Recruitment 2021: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released a notification at ucil.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Boiler and Compressor Attendant in East Singhbhum – Jharkhand . Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 19-Jun-2021
UCIL Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post Details||Boiler and Compressor Attendant|
|Salary||Rs. 34,441/- Per Month|
|Job Location||East Singhbhum – Jharkhand|
|UCIL Official Website||ucil.gov.in|
UCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UCIL official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 31-05-2021.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment (Boiler and Compressor Attendant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the General Manager(I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 on or before 19-Jun-2021
Steps to Apply for UCIL Boiler and Compressor Attendant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the UCIL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the sepecified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Jun-2021
UCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ucil.gov.in