UCIL Recruitment 2021: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released a notification at ucil.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Foreman (Mining) in Singhbhum – Jharkhand. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Dec-2021
UCIL Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post Details||Foreman (Mining)|
|Salary||Rs. 46,020/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Singhbhum – Jharkhand|
|UCIL Official Website||ucil.gov.in|
UCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UCIL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Minimum 05 Years Experience in underground Metalliferous Mines after Obtaining Diploma
Age Limit: As per the Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 15-12-2021.
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment (Foreman (Mining)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the General Manager (Inst./ Pers.&IRs./CP) Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt -Singhbhum East, Jharkhand-832102 on or before 15-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for UCIL Foreman (Mining) Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the UCIL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Dec-2021
UCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ucil.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.