UCIL Recruitment 2021: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released a notification at ucil.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Trade Apprentices in Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Turamdih – Jharkhand. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 29-Oct-2021
UCIL Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post Details||Trade Apprentices|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Turamdih – Jharkhand|
|UCIL Official Website||ucil.gov.in|
UCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||12|
Educational Qualification: As per UCIL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment (Trade Apprentices) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UCIL official website ucil.gov.in, Starts from 09-10-2021 to 29-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for UCIL Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UCIL official website ucil.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Uranium Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Oct-2021
UCIL Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.