University of Madras Recruitment 2020: University of Madras has released a notification at www.unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Guest Lecturer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 11th November 2020.
University of Madras Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||University of Madras|
|Name of the Post||Guest Lecturer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|University of Madras Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
University of Madras Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per University of Madras official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the University of Madras Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for University of Madras Recruitment 2020 – Guest Lecturer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Professor and Head, Dept. of Physical Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025 on or before 11th November 2020 or they can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Apply for University of Madras Guest Lecturer Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the University of Madras recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- Professor and Head, Dept. of Physical Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025 or they can send email to email@example.com (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 11th November 2020.
University of Madras Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||05th November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||11th November 2020|
|Date of Interview||12th November 2020|