University of Madras Recruitment 2021: University of Madras has released a notification at www.unom.ac.in for recruitment to the posts of Project Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 04th March 2021.
University of Madras Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|University Name||University of Madras|
|Name of the Post||Project Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Total No of Posts||50|
|Pay Scale||Rs.55000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|University of Madras Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
University of Madras Project Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||5||Ph.D|
|Project Fellow||45||Master’s Degree, Post Graduate, M.Sc, MCA, M.A, MBA, M.Phil, M.Tech|
Age Limit: As per the University of Madras Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs.55000/-|
How to Apply for University of Madras Recruitment 2021 Project Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending the application form along with relevant documents (self-attested) to The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai – 600025, Tamilnadu, India on or before 04th March 2021. Applicants may also be submitted their Applications through e-mail to email@example.com.
Steps to Apply for University of Madras Project Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the University of Madras recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai – 600025, Tamilnadu, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 04th March 2021. Applicants may also be submitted their Applications through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Madras Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||23rd February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||04th March 2021|