UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at www.upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Specialist, Sr. Scientific Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 15th October 2020.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist, Sr. Scientific Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||42|
|Pay Scale||As Per UPSC Official Notification|
|Job Location||New Delhi – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Specialist, Sr. Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance)[Engineering Equipments]||2||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering||30|
|Foreman (Computer Science)||2||Degree in Computer Engineering, Master’s Degree, M.Sc|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer)||3||Degree in Computer Engineering, AMIE, Master’s Degree, M.Sc|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical)||2||Degree in Electrical Engineering, AMIE|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||10||Degree in Mechanical Engineering, AMIE|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Haematology)||10||MBBS, Post Graduate, D.M, M.Ch||40|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Immuno-Haematology and Blood Transfusion)||5||MBBS, Post Graduate, D.M, M.D, M.Ch|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology)||2||MBBS, Post Graduate, D.M, M.Ch|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neonatology)||6|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil
Gen/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Recruitment Test and Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Specialist, Sr. Scientific Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for UPSC Govt jobs can apply through online at UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in starts from 26th September 2020 to 15th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Specialist, Sr. Scientific Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
UPSC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||26th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th October 2020|
|Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application||16th October 2020|
UPSC Specialist, Sr. Scientific Assistant Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Note: For any Queries, Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its Campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on Working Days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.