UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at www.upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Indian Administrative Service (IAS) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 03rd March 2020
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Indian Administrative Service (IAS)|
|Total No of Posts||796|
|Pay Scale||As Per UPSC Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Union Public Service Commission official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for UPSC jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 32 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for UPSC Govt jobs can apply through online at UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in starts from 12th February 2020 to 03rd March 2020.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official Website wwww.upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
UPSC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||12th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03rd March 2020|