UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 27-Jul-2021
UPSC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 56100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years, as of 01-Aug-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of payment: Online
Personality Test, Written Test, and Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 07-07-2021 to 27-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for UPSC Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Jul-2021
- Exam date for CMS Exam: 21st November 2021
UPSC Notification Important Links