Villupuram Panchayat Office Recruitment 2021: Villupuram Panchayat Office (Villupuram Panchayat Office) has released a notification at viluppuram.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Assistant & Sanitary Worker in Villupuram, Tamilnadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Sep-2021
Villupuram Panchayat Office Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Villupuram Panchayat Office (Villupuram Panchayat Office)|
|Post Details||Office Assistant & Sanitary Worker|
|Salary||Rs. 15,700 – 50,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Villupuram – Tamilnadu|
|Villupuram Panchayat Office Official Website||viluppuram.nic.in|
Villupuram Panchayat Office Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Office Assistant||01 Post|
|Sanitary Worker||01 Post|
Villupuram Panchayat Office – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Villupuram Panchayat Office official notification candidate should have completed the 08th Pass from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Office Assistant||08th Pass|
|Sanitary Worker||Able to read & write|
No Application Fee.
Written Exam and/or Interview
How to apply for Villupuram Panchayat Office Recruitment (Office Assistant & Sanitary Worker ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Executive Officer, Town Panchayat Office, Marakkanam, Villupuram-604303. on or before 09-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for Villupuram Panchayat Office Office Assistant & Sanitary Worker Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the Villupuram Panchayat Office recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Sep-2021
Villupuram Panchayat Office Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: viluppuram.nic.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.