VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020: V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOC Port Trust) has released a notification at www.vocport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 21st December 2020
VOC Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOC Port Trust)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16,000-20,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thoothukudi – Tamil Nadu|
|VOC Port Trust Official Website||www.vocport.gov.in|
VOC Port Trust Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for VOC Port Trust jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 42 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004, Tamil Nadu on or before 21st December 2020.
Steps to Apply for VOC Port Trust Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the VOC Port Trust recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – The Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- the Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004, Tamil Nadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
VOC Port Trust Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||17th November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||21st December 2020|