ZSI Recruitment 2020: Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has released a notification at www.zsi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 20th January 2020.
ZSI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|ZSI Official Website||www.zsi.gov.in|
ZSI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Zoological Survey of India official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for ZSI jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 28 Years, As on 20th January 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for ZSI Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, 130, Santhome High Road, Chennai on or before 20th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for ZSI Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the ZSI recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, 130, Santhome High Road, Chennai (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 20th January 2020.
ZSI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||05th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||20th January 2020|