AASL Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has released a notification at www.airindia.in for recruitment to the posts of Flight Dispatcher in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 04th March 2020
AASL Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)|
|Name of the Post||Flight Dispatcher|
|Total No of Posts||7|
|AASL Official Website||www.airindia.in|
AASL Flight Dispatcher Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Airline Allied Services Limited official notification candidate should have completed 12th, or an equivalent examination with Physics & Maths from a recognized University from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for AASL jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years, As on 15th February 2020
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- All Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply for AASL Recruitment 2020 – Flight Dispatcher Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Flight Dispatcher, Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037 on or before 04th March 2020.
Steps to Apply for AASL Flight Dispatcher Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the AASL recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Flight Dispatcher, Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
AASL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||07th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||04th March 2020|