CPRI Recruitment 2020: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has released a notification at www.cpri.in for recruitment to the Post of Accounts Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 15th April 2020.
CPRI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Name of the Post||Accounts Officer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||All India|
|CPRI Official Website||www.cpri.in|
CPRI Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Power Research Institute official notification candidate should have completed Degree, CA or ICWA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for CPRI jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years,
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST/PWD/Women/CPRI Departmental/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for CPRI Recruitment 2020 – Accounts Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute, Prof.Sir C.V.Raman Road, Post Box No: 8066, Sadasivanagar (P.O), Bangalore – 560080 on or before 15th April 2020.
Steps to Apply for CPRI Accounts Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the CPRI recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute, Prof.Sir C.V.Raman Road, Post Box No: 8066, Sadasivanagar (P.O), Bangalore – 560080 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 15th April 2020.
CPRI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||21st March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||15th April 2020|