Aavin Milk Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online at aavinmilk.com
AAVIN Recruitment 2022: AAVIN Milk releases the AAVIN Recruitment 2022 Notifications regularly and invites applications from Tamil Nadu Govt job seekers. Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited – AAVIN Upcoming Notifications 2022 will be updated on this page candidates can refer and apply before the last date.
Download SFA, Driver & Other Posts Result: Click Here
Latest and upcoming aavin Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Post Names||No of Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date||Apply Details|
|Tiruppur Co-op Milk Producers Union Limited||Veterinary Consultant||8 Posts||B.V.Sc & AH||30-Aug-2022||Apply Here|
|Thanjavur District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited||Veterinary Consultant||3 Posts||B.V.Sc & AH||11-Aug-2022||Apply Here|
|Thanjavur District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited||Veterinary Consultant||2 Posts||B.V.Sc & AH||02-Jun-2022||Apply Here|
|Villupuram District Co-op Milk Producers Union Limited||Veterinary Consultant||5 Posts||B.V.Sc & A.H||26-May-2022||Apply Here|
|Tiruppur Co-op Milk Producers Union Limited||Doorstep Veterinary Consultants||9 Posts||B.V.SC & A.H||03-Jun-2022||Apply Here|
|The Cuddalore District Co-op Milk Producers Union Limited||Veterinary Consultant||2 Posts||B.V.Sc & AH||25-May-2022||Apply Here|
|The Namakkal District Co-operative Milk Producers' Union||Veterinary Consultant||3 Posts||B.V.Sc||11-May-2022||Apply Here|
|The Kanyakumari District Co-operative Milk Producers' Union||Veterinary Consultant||2 Posts||As Per Norms||18-May-2022||Apply Here|
|Aavin Madurai||Fitter||2 Posts||10th||03-10-2021||Apply Here|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited Salem||Laboratory Assistant||10 Posts||10th||16-09-2021||Apply Here|
Education wise govt jobs in Tamilnadu 2022
|Education Wise Jobs 2022|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||ITI Govt Jobs|
|BE/ B.Tech Govt Jobs||Degree Govt Jobs|
|Graduation Jobs||Post Graduate|
|Master Degree or PG||MBA|
Tamilnadu District Wise Govt Jobs
Tamilnadu District Jobs
AAVIN Recruitment 2022
All the latest and upcoming AAVIN Jobs 2022 details are available on this page. We have created this page especially for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu. This page contains all the active and recently expired AAVIN job openings.
For job aspirants, this page helps a lot by providing complete detailed information regarding Jobs in AAVIN 2022. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the closing date.
Latest Job Vacancy in AAVIN 2022
Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited releases the recruitment notifications in pdf for various vacant posts. So you will get details about job notification information and guidance regarding the Latest govt jobs such as eligibility criteria, age limit, the application process, the selection process, and how to apply for online jobs in AAVIN.
Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu Govt Jobs those candidates can use this Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited Job Opportunity.
AAVIN Milk Jobs 2022 Vacancy Details
Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited invites applications from efficient and competent persons for the below posts. AAVIN Vacancy and post-wise details are given above and AAVIN recruitment notification.
|Organization Name||தமிழ்நாடு கூட்டுறவு பால் உற்பத்தியாளர்கள் கூட்டமைப்பு லிமிடெட் (AAVIN)|
|AAVIN Vacancy Name||Manager, Marketing Executives, Veterinary Consultant, Assistant|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
AAVIN Job 2022 aspirants can check AAVIN’s official website aavinmilk.com to get more details about this AAVIN recruitment 2022. Here you will get information about Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (தமிழ்நாடு கூட்டுறவு பால் உற்பத்தியாளர்கள் கூட்டமைப்பு லிமிடெட்) like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee, how to apply, and AAVIN notification in pdf.
Eligibility Criteria for AAVIN Jobs
Education Qualification: Aspirants who have 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree, and Post-Graduation are eligible to apply for this job vacancy. As per the Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (AAVIN) Latest job notification, the job hunters who are looking for Tamil Nadu Government jobs can able to apply now before the last date.
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Marketing Executives||MBA||Rs. 15000/-|
|Veterinary Consultant||Degree / B.Sc||Rs. 23500-34500/-|
|Assistant||12th / ITI||Rs.15700/-|
|Technician||10th / 12th / ITI||Rs. 19,500-62,000/-|
|Driver||08th Pass||Rs.19500 – 62000/-|
|Senior Factory Assistant||12th / ITI||Rs. 15700-50000/-|
Age Limit: The minimum age limit for Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited – AAVIN recruitment 2022 is 18 years and the maximum age is updated in the AAVIN notification.
- Written Exam and Interview.
- For some posts, anyone will be conducted.
- Full details will be updated in the AAVIN recruitment 2022 notification.
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
OC/MBC/DNC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
SC/SC(A)/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Application Mode: AAVIN (Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited) job applicant may fill the AAVIN online application and/or send the application form to the said address.
Steps to Apply for Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited Jobs 2022
- Go to the official website aavinmilk.com
- Click on Careers -> Employment Notifications
- Find the advertisement for the above-said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form/fill up the online form correctly.
- Fill the online application or send it to the given address before the last date ends.
AAVIN Official Website: CLICK HERE
About Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (AAVIN)
AAVIN is the trademark of Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation (TCMPF), formed in February 1981 and took over all the commercial activities such as milk procurement, processing, packing, and marketing of milk and milk products from the Tamil Nadu Dairy Development Corporation. TCMPF will manage the activities such as milk procurement, processing, and marketing of milk and milk products. The Federation lifts milk from various District Unions and markets the milk in Chennai Metro fulfilling the demand of milk consumers.
There are three milk dairies at Madhavaram, Ambattur, and Sholinganallur, one milk product dairy at Ambattur, and one dairy and powder plant at Tiruvannamalai functioning under the control of the Federation.
The Madhavaram Dairy is the oldest dairy established in Tamil Nadu to handle 50,000 liters of milk per day under the Colombo Plan in 1962 with the assistance of the New Zealand Government.
The Ambattur Dairy was installed with a capacity of 2 LLPD in the year 1976. The handling capacity has been increased to 5 LLPD by strengthening infrastructure at a cost of Rs.7.5 crore in the last six years to meet out the increased demand of consumers of Central Chennai.
The Sholinganallur Dairy, the first automated dairy in South India was set up in 1996, with an installed capacity of 4 LLPD. The plant was initially designed for bulk milk despatch in milk tankers to the tune of 3.50 LLPD for milk vending booths and 50,000 liters as sachet milk. Subsequently, to cater to the changing market scenario and demand, a bulk despatch was switched over to sachet milk in a phased manner and the dairy is now handling 4.50 lakh liter of milk per day.
Tiruvannamalai Dairy Cum Powder Plant (DCCP):
A Dairy Cum Powder Plant with a handling capacity of 2 lakh liter of milk per day and powder plant capacity of 20 MT per day was established on 11.11.2014 at Ammapalayam Village in Tiruvannamalai district as a unit of TCMPF at a total cost of Rs.72.60 crore by availing financial assistance from NABARD.
Ambattur Products Dairy:
The Products Dairy at Ambattur supplies a wide range of Milk Products and their by-products to the consumers in Greater Chennai.
The list of approved Unions of the TCMPF is furnished below:
- Coimbatore Union
- Dharmapuri Union
- Dindigul Union
- Erode Union
- Kanjeepuram Tiruvalluvar Union
- Kanyakumari Union
- Madurai Union
- Namakkal Union
- Nilgiris Union
- Pudukottai Union
- Salem Union
- Sivagangai Union
- Thanjavur Union
- Tirunelveli Union
- Tirupur Union
- Trichy Union
- Vellore Union
- Villupuram Union
- Virudhunagar Union
AAVIN Guidelines / Instructions to the Candidates:
- Eligible candidates should apply through online mode only. Candidates who have been sponsored by the Employment Exchange and Ex-Serviceman candidates sponsored by the Directorate of Ex-serviceman Welfare should also apply through online mode only.
- The applicants applying for the post should go through the employment notification and other guidelines carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post before applying online. Their selection will be purely subject to satisfying all the eligibility conditions.
- If a candidate is eligible for more than one post, he/she should apply for each post separately.
- In case of a candidate applies without being eligible for the post, his/ her application will be summarily rejected and his / her fee will be forfeited. No communication will be entertained in this matter.
Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to the category of reservation/education qualification / other basic qualification/age / communal categories, etc. will be liable for rejection.
- The claim of the candidate concerning the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications, and community are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their online applications. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Management satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, community, etc. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Management reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
- In case of a candidate is not able to produce the original certificates when called for verification, his / her application will be liable for rejection.