AIIMS Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released a notification at www.aiims.edu for recruitment to the posts of Nursing Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 18th August 2020
AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer|
|Total No of Posts||4053|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|AIIMS Official Website||www.aiims.edu|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per All India Institute of Medical Science official notification candidate should have completed a B.Sc, Diploma in GNM from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for AIIMS jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test or Interview
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020 – Nursing Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for AIIMS Govt jobs can apply online at the AIIMS official website www.aiims.edu starts from 05th August 2020 to 18th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through AIIMS official Website wwww.aiims.edu
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Institute of Medical Science will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AIIMS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
AIIMS Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||05th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th August 2020|