AIWC Recruitment 2023: Advanced Institute for Wildlife Conservation (AIWC) has released a notification at forests.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Research Fellow, Research Assistant in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Jan-2023
AIWC Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Advanced Institute for Wildlife Conservation (AIWC)|
|Post Details||Senior Research Fellow, Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|AIWC Official Website||forests.tn.gov.in|
AIWC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||2|
AIWC Recruitment required eligibility details
AIWC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per AIWC official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Senior Research Fellow||BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree, M.Sc|
|Research Assistant||Masters Degree, M.Sc|
AIWC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/-|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Advanced Institute for Wildlife Conservation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- SC/ ST/ Women/ BC/ MBA/ PH Candidates: 05 years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for AIWC Recruitment (Senior Research Fellow, Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Director, AIWC (R,T & E), Vandalur And Also Send Soft Copy of Application Through Email: [email protected] on or before 30-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for AIWC Senior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the AIWC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jan-2023
AIWC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: forests.tn.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.