Anna University Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Professional Assistant-III vacancies. Anna University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Professional Assistant-III Posts through Anna University official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Chennai – Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Anna University Professional Assistant-III jobs before 04th November 2019. Official website of Anna University is www.annauniv.edu recruitment 2019.
Anna University Vacancy Details – Professional Assistant-III Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Professional Assistant-III|
|Total No of Posts||2|
|Pay Scale||Rs.627/- Per Day|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Anna University Official Web Site||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of Anna University Professional Assistant-III Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply for Anna University Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Anna University Professional Assistant-III recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- The Professor and Head, Department of Ceramic Technology, Alagappa College of Technology, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 04th November 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 24th October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 04th November 2019