Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has released a notification at www.annauniv.edu for recruitment to the Post of Professional Assistant – I in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 29th January 2020.
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Professional Assistant – I|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale (Per Day)||Rs.736/-|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University Professional Assistant – I Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Anna University official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Professional Assistant – I Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Professor – In – Charge (CEAT), Department of Automobile Engineering, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600044 on or before 29th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for Anna University Professional Assistant – I Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Anna University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Professor – In – Charge (CEAT), Department of Automobile Engineering, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600044 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 29th January 2020.
Anna University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||13th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||29th January 2020|