Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has released a notification at www.annauniv.edu for recruitment to the Post of System Architect, System Analyst in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 28th August 2020.
Anna University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||System Architect, System Analyst|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
Anna University System Architect, System Analyst Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Anna University official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Anna University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – System Architect, System Analyst Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Anna University Govt jobs can apply through online at Anna University official website www.annauniv.edu starts from 19th August 2020 to 28th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for Anna University System Architect, System Analyst Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through Anna University official Website wwww.annauniv.edu
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Anna University will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Anna University online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Anna University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||19th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28th August 2020|