Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Bank of Maharashtra has released a notification at www.bankofmaharashtra.in for recruitment to the posts of Generalist Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 06th April 2021
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Bank Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Post||Generalist Officer|
|Total No of Posts||150|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Bank of Maharashtra Official Website||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Bank of Maharashtra official notification candidate should have completed CA/ ICWA, Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Bank of Maharashtra jobs 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- UR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1180/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 118/-
- PWD/ Women Candidates: Rs. Nill/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Online Examination, Interview
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Generalist Officer Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for Bank of Maharashtra Govt jobs can apply online at Bank of Maharashtra official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in starts from 22nd March 2021 to 06th April 2021.
Steps to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Bank of Maharashtra official Website wwww.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bank of Maharashtra will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Bank of Maharashtra online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||22nd March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th April 2021|