BDU Recruitment 2021: Bharathidasan University (BDU) has released a notification at bdu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Post-Doctoral Fellows in Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jul-2021
BDU Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Post Details||Post-Doctoral Fellows|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|BDU Official Website||bdu.ac.in|
BDU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BDU official notification candidate should have completed MA/ M.Phil, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Bharathidasan University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 21-Aug-2021.
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for BDU Recruitment (Post-Doctoral Fellows) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Department RUSE Co-ordinator, Department of Economics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024, Email: email@example.com on or before 31-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for BDU Post-Doctoral Fellows Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the BDU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jul-2021
BDU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: bdu.ac.in