BDU Recruitment 2021: Bharathidasan University (BDU) has released a notification at bdu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Fellow in Tiruchirappalli – Tamilnadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline, is 25-May-2021
BDU Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Post Details||Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamilnadu|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|BDU Official Website||bdu.ac.in|
BDU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BDU official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Bharathidasan University recruitment notification, the candidate’s minimum age should be As per norms years .
How to apply for BDU Recruitment (Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 15-05-2021 to 25-May-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. VeluRAJESH KANNANPROFESSOR & HEADDEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGYBHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITYTIRUCHIRAPPALLI -620024
Steps to Apply for BDU Project Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the BDU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the sepecified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- The soft copy of the application should be mailed to: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-May-2021
BDU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: bdu.ac.in