Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020: Bharathiar University has released a notification at www.b-u.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 20th January 2020
Bharathiar University Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|Name of the Post||JRF|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 36460/-|
|Job Location||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu|
|Bharathiar University Official Website||www.b-u.ac.in|
Bharathiar University JRF Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: JRF – Post Graduate Degree in Physics / Nano science and Technology/ Material Science with CSIR-NET/GATE/GPAT/JEST qualified candidates.
Candidate with Post-Graduate Degree / M.Phil. in Physics/ Nano science and Technology/ Material Science also will be considered if the candidate is not available with CSIR-NET/GATE/GPAT/JEST qualification.
Age Limit: As per the Bharathiar University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 – JRF Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr. C. Viswanathan, Associate Professor and Principal Investigator – SERB project, Department of Nanoscience and Technology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046, Tamil Nadu. E-mail: email@example.com on or before 20th January 2020.
Steps to Apply for Bharathiar University JRF Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Bharathiar University recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. C. Viswanathan, Associate Professor and Principal Investigator – SERB project, Department of Nano science and Technology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046, Tamil Nadu. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Bharathiar University Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||04th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||20th January 2020|