CBI Recruitment 2020: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has released a notification at www.cbi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultants in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 23rd March 2020.
CBI Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Name of the Post||Consultants|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|CBI Official Website||www.cbi.gov.in|
CBI Consultants Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
- As per Central Bureau of Investigation official notification candidate should have completed Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
- Candidates should be Retired Officers of the Central/State Police forces of the rank of Inspector or above with 10 years of experience in Investigation & Prosecution of Criminal Cases in the Court of Law.
Age Limit: As per the CBI Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2020 – Consultants Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Head of Zone, Central Bureau of Investigation, Chennai Zone, 3rd Floor, E.V.K Sampath Maligai, College Road, Chennai – 600006 on or before 23rd March 2020.
Steps to Apply for CBI Consultants Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the CBI recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Head of Zone, Central Bureau of Investigation, Chennai Zone, 3rd Floor, E.V.K Sampath Maligai, College Road, Chennai – 600006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
CBI Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||06th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||23rd March 2020|