Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020: Cantonment Board Chennai (Chennai Cantonment Board) has released a notification at www.cbstm.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Midwife in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 28th September 2020
Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board Chennai (Chennai Cantonment Board)|
|Name of the Post||Midwife|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19,500-62,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Chennai Cantonment Board Official Website||www.cbstm.org.in|
Chennai Cantonment Board Midwife Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Cantonment Board Chennai official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for Chennai Cantonment Board jobs 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 38 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Skill test, Written test
How to Apply for Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 – Midwife Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016 on or before 28th September 2020.
Steps to Apply for Chennai Cantonment Board Midwife Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the Chennai Cantonment Board recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Chennai Cantonment Board Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||18th September 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||28th September 2020|