CIPET Recruitment 2020: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has released a notification at www.cipet.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical & Non-Technical in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 02nd March 2020
CIPET Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Post||Technical & Non-Technical|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|CIPET Official Website||www.cipet.gov.in|
CIPET Technical & Non-Technical Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the CIPET recruitment norms.
Age Limit: As per the CIPET Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview
How to Apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020 – Technical & Non-Technical Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 on or before 02nd March 2020.
Steps to Apply for CIPET Technical & Non-Technical Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the CIPET recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
CIPET Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||02nd February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||02nd March 2020|