Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023: Cochin Shipyard Limited (Cochin Shipyard Limited) has released a notification at cochinshipyard.com for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Manager in Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Dec-2023
Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (Cochin Shipyard Limited)|
|Post Details||Deputy Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Cochin Shipyard Limited Official Website||cochinshipyard.com|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Manager (Mechanical)||3|
|Deputy Manager (Instrumentation)||1|
|Deputy Manager (Electrical)||1|
|Deputy Manager (Information Technology)||1|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment required eligibility details
Cochin Shipyard Limited Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Cochin Shipyard Limited official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Deputy Manager (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Deputy Manager (Instrumentation): Degree in Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Deputy Manager (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Deputy Manager (Information Technology): Degree in CS/ IT, Masters Degree in CS/ CA/ Information Technology
Age Limit: As per the Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 11-12-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment (Deputy Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Cochin Shipyard Limited official website cochinshipyard.com, Starts from 15-11-2023 to 11-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Deputy Manager Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Cochin Shipyard Limited official website cochinshipyard.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Cochin Shipyard Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Cochin Shipyard Limited online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Dec-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 11-12-2023
Cochin Shipyard Limited Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.