CPCB Recruitment 2020: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released a notification at www.cpcb.nic.in for recruitment to the posts of Private Secretary, Technical Supervisor in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 13th April 2020.
CPCB Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Name of the Post||Private Secretary, Technical Supervisor|
|Total No of Posts||27|
|Job Location||All India|
|CPCB Official Website||www.cpcb.nic.in|
CPCB Private Secretary, Technical Supervisor Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Law Officer||1||Bachelor’s Degree in Law||Rs.78800-209200/-|
|Accounts Officer||2||Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce||Rs.44900-142400/-|
|Section Officer||5||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Senior Technical Supervisor||4||Diploma in Engineering|
Age Limit: To apply for CPCB jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 56 Years, As on 13th April 2020
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for CPCB Recruitment 2020 – Private Secretary, Technical Supervisor Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Senior Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032 on or before 13th April 2020.
Steps to Apply for CPCB Private Secretary, Technical Supervisor Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the CPCB recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Senior Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
CPCB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||18th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||13th April 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Application from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul, Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshadweep||28th April 2020|