CSCR Recruitment 2020: Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR) has released a notification at www.cscr.in for recruitment to the Post of Graduate Technician (External Designation – Project) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 24th August 2020.
CSCR Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Institute Name||Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Technician (External Designation – Project)|
|Total No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Pay Scale||As Per CSCR Official Notification|
|Job Location||Vellore – Tamilnadu|
|CSCR Official Website||www.cscr.in|
CSCR Graduate Technician (External Designation – Project) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Centre for Stem Cell Research official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for CSCR jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for CSCR Recruitment 2020 – Graduate Technician (External Designation – Project) Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for CSCR Govt jobs can apply through online at CSCR official website www.cscr.in starts from 21st August 2020 to 24th August 2020.
Steps to Apply for CSCR Graduate Technician (External Designation – Project) Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through CSCR official Website wwww.cscr.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Stem Cell Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CSCR online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
CSCR Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||21st August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th August 2020|