CUTN Recruitment 2022: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has released a notification at cutn.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Teaching Assistant , Office Assistant in Thiruvarur – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 08-Dec-2022
CUTN Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Post Details||Teaching Assistant , Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 500 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur – Tamil Nadu|
|CUTN Official Website||cutn.ac.in|
CUTN Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Teaching Assistant Digital)/Guest Faculty||1|
|Teaching Assistant /Guest Faculty (B.Com )||3|
CUTN Recruitment required eligibility details
CUTN Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per CUTN official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Post Graduation, M.Com, M.Phil, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Teaching Assistant (Digital)/Guest Faculty||Post Graduation, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Teaching Assistant /Guest Faculty (B.Com )||M.Com, M.Phil, Ph.D|
CUTN Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Teaching Assistant (Digital)/Guest Faculty||Rs. 500 – 25,000/-|
|Teaching Assistant / Guest Faculty (B.Com )|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12,000/-|
CUTN Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Central University of Tamil Nadu recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 70 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Year)|
|Teaching Assistant / Guest Faculty (Digital)||Max. 70|
|Teaching Assistant/Guest Faculty (B.Com )|
|Office Assistant||As Per Norms|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment (Teaching Assistant , Office Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Nodal Officer Community College CUTN Residential Campus Central University of Tamil Nadu Nagakudi Thiruvarur-610101 Tamil Nadu India on or before 08-Dec-2022, Teaching Assistant & Guest Faculty Post Send soft copy email: [email protected]
Steps to Apply for CUTN Teaching Assistant , Office Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CUTN recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Dec-2022
- Last Date Office Assistant Post: 07th December 2022
- Date of Interview: 08th December 2022
CUTN Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Teaching Assistant Post pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Office Assistant Post: Click Here
- Official Website: cutn.ac.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.