DBCWO Ariyalur Recruitment 2020 Notification: Ariyalur District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office (DBCWO Ariyalur) has released a recruitment notification for Cook jobs at www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in. DBCWO Ariyalur notification in pdf, vacancy, age limit, salary, an application form is furnished below. Tamil Nadu Govt jobs aspirants go through the DBCWO Ariyalur job notification 2020 fully, before applying to these jobs in Ariyalur, Tamil Nadu.
DBCWO Ariyalur Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office (DBCWO), Ariyalur|
|Name of the Post||Cook (Male – 9, Female-1)|
|Total No of Posts||10|
|Job Location||Ariyalur, Tamil Nadu|
|DBCWO Ariyalur Official Website||www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in|
DBCWO Ariyalur Cook Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Ariyalur District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office official notification candidate should able to read & write in Tamil + Know to Cook Veg & Non-Veg.
Age Limit: To apply for DBCWO Ariyalur jobs 2020, candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years.
How to Apply for DBCWO Ariyalur Recruitment 2020 – Cook Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Officer, District Collectorate, Ariyalur-621704. on or before 18-09-2020.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
Steps to Apply for DBCWO Ariyalur Cook Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the DBCWO Ariyalur recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Get an Application form to this following address.
- Fill the application form
- Submit or Send the application form to this following address with all the necessary documents.
- At last, send the application form to this address:- District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Officer, District Collectorate, Ariyalur-621704. (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
DBCWO Ariyalur Recruitment – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||05-09-2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||18-09-2020|