DBCWO Chennai Recruitment 2020 Notification: Chennai District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office (DBCWO Chennai) has released a recruitment notification for Cook jobs at www.www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in. DBCWO Chennai notification in pdf, vacancy, age limit, salary, an application form is furnished below. Tamil Nadu Govt jobs aspirants go through the DBCWO Chennai job notification 2020 fully, before applying to these jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
DBCWO Chennai Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office (DBCWO), Chennai|
|Name of the Post||Cook|
|Total No of Posts||14 (Male-13, Female-1)|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|DBCWO Chennai Official Website||www.www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in|
DBCWO Chennai Cook Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per the Chennai District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office official notification candidate able to read & write in Tamil + Know to Cook Veg & Non-Veg.
Age Limit: To apply for DBCWO Chennai jobs 2020, candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years.
How to Apply for DBCWO Chennai Recruitment 2020 – Cook Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office, No: 32, Rajaji Salai, Singaravelan Maligai, 2nd Floor, Chennai-600001 on or before 18-09-2020.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
Steps to Apply for DBCWO Chennai Cook Jobs 2020
- First of all, go through the DBCWO Chennai recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Get an Application form to this following address.
- Fill the application form
- Submit or Send the application form to this following address with all the necessary documents
- At last, send the application form to this address:- District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office, No: 32, Rajaji Salai, Singaravelan Maligai, 2nd Floor, Chennai-600001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
DBCWO Chennai Recruitment – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||05-09-2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||18-09-2020|
DBCWO Chennai Cook Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE