Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Recruitment 2021: Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare) has released a notification at agricoop.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant in Faridabad – Haryana, Chennai Tamil Nadu, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Sep-2021
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Faridabad – Haryana, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Official Website||agricoop.nic.in|
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Recruitment (Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Ravindra Yadav , Deputy Director Central Fertiliser Quality Control & Training Institute NH IV Faridabad 121001 on or before 28-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Technical Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Sep-2021
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Notification Important Links
- Official Notification &Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: agricoop.nic.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.