DGPM Recruitment 2022: Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) has released a notification at dgpm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Additional Assistant Director in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Bengaluru – Karnataka, Hyderabad – Telangana, Delhi – New Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal, Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Jan-2023
DGPM Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM)|
|Post Details||Additional Assistant Director|
|Salary||Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Bengaluru – Karnataka, Hyderabad – Telangana, Delhi – New Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal, Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|DGPM Official Website||dgpm.gov.in|
DGPM Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DGPM official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Directorate General of Performance Management recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DGPM Recruitment (Additional Assistant Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Director (Cadre), DGPM Hqrs., 5th Floor, Drum Shaped Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002. on or before 10-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for DGPM Additional Assistant Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DGPM recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Jan-2023
DGPM Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application F0rm pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dgpm.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.