ICAR KVK Recruitment 2020: ICAR Krishi Vigyan Kendra (ICAR KVK) has released a notification at www.kvk.icar.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Subject Matter Specialist in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 23rd November 2020
ICAR KVK Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||ICAR Krishi Vigyan Kendra (ICAR KVK)|
|Name of the Post||Subject Matter Specialist|
|Total No of Posts||4|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Perambalur – Tamil Nadu|
|ICAR KVK Official Website||www.kvk.icar.gov.in|
ICAR KVK Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per ICAR Krishi Vigyan Kendra official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for ICAR KVK jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for ICAR KVK Recruitment 2020 – Subject Matter Specialist Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Chairman, ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Hans Roever Campus, Valikandapuram, Perambalur-621115 on or before 23rd November 2020.
Steps to Apply for ICAR KVK Subject Matter Specialist Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the ICAR KVK recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Chairman, ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Hans Roever Campus, Valikandapuram, Perambalur-621115 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
ICAR KVK Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||02nd November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||23rd November 2020|